This program is design to help participants understand and be able to explore the two most cost effective channels of executing targeted direct marketing. It is a two module practical intensive workshop.
Email Marketing: this module provides practical hands-on training on all aspects of email marketing, from crafting emails and setting up effective marketing campaigns to managing spam filters and evaluating delivery services. This course offers strategies for building a quality list of subscribers and maintaining a company’s brand and reputation by complying with spam laws, creating valuable email content, and ensuring emails are branded consistently. It also covers crafting marketing emails—from format and design to content—and analyzing the effectiveness of email campaigns.
The Mobile Marketing module focuses on utilising the power of mobile technologies as a way to access increasingly mobile consumers. You will understand emergent trends within the mobile space, and recognise the new opportunity afforded by “always on” mobile devices when interacting with specific audiences based on context and location.
This module covers the key concepts and terminology used within the field of mobile marketing and will equip you with the technical knowledge and skills to build and maintain an effective mobile marketing strategy. Learn how to run effective SMS campaigns and explore technologies such as NFC, Mobile Sites, Apps and Bluetooth.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
It’s recommended for Entrepreneurs, Startup Business, SMEs and Every organization that takes Digital Brand Positioning Serious.
- Key Mobile Marketing Concepts
- Mobile Marketing Facts & Trends
- Mobile Advertising
- Text Message Advertising (SMS, MMS, USSD, Short code, Flash Message, etc)
- SMS Strategy
- Database Acquisition Strategy
- Mobile Sites & Apps
- App For Business (WhatsApp, BB, etc)
- Geolocation Targeting & Push Notification
- Bluetooth and Proximity Marketing
- QR Codes
- Building an Profile Email list & Validation
- Recipe for Successful Campaign
- Email Marketing Tools
- Deciding on a format for emails
- Sending valuable offers
- Combing email with social media and mobile devices
- Managing bounced and blocked email
- Reducing spam potential in an email or email list
- Creating content for email campaigns
- Understanding the design constraints of HTML emails
- Designing a plain text email from an HTML email
- Deciding how and when to test an email
- Sending email with templates
- Analysis & Report: Evaluating email click-through data
- Automating email marketing
Metric and Interpretation
- Certificate of Participation
- Training Materials,
- 100,000GSM Profiled Database
- 5,000 Email Database
DURATION: 6 Hours (10am – 4PM).
COST: N25,000 Only.